reconvinced my parents to get me a new system...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes you can. lol...I guess anything right now, would be better than that P4.

ecxept with p1,2,3 and celerons :)

i think i've decided on ncix, i get better parts for the same money.....

so now we discuss a build as if i could buy an assemble because ncix lets me choose: budget is at 800-1k

sorry that i keep asking because.... when i think i made up my mind...some factor ends up changing it......

Use NewEgg to find your parts, and then check with major vendors to find the best price w/shipping. I use PriceGrabber mostly to compare.

You can overclock Cyberpowerpc PCs, theres nothing special about them, they just put the stuff together and charge ridiculously cheap labor costs.

if u overclock or mod a cyberpower pc, i thought the warranty wouldnt cover any damage, not the factory warranty, but the warranty offered by cyberpower. can some one explain if i am right or not coz i am not sure

if u overclock or mod a cyberpower pc, i thought the warranty wouldnt cover any damage, not the factory warranty, but the warranty offered by cyberpower. can some one explain if i am right or not coz i am not sure

As someone else brought up, how can they tell if you overclocked your pc? Also define "mod", because anything is irreversible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom