system temperature 60 degrees C

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys anyways i am talking about the system temperature which i guess is the northbridge. i am not 100% sure which sensor but cpu is definitely fine because it loads at around 55C. and does my gpu affect my system temp? and both gpu and cpu aren't overclocked.

the 965p sensors are whack. some read 15 too high... some read 15 too low...
that isn't the 965's problem, that is regarding DTS readings from C2Ds due to a possibly incorrect Tjmax assumtion, (100C instead of 85C), and only occurs on E4300s and maybe E4400s.

My DS3 system temp is at 37C according to EasyTune, with the CPU at full load. I don't think it is the NB though, the DS3s NB sensors have been locked off in newer BIOS revisions due to the sensors being dodgy.

It may just be a dodgy sensor.

Touch the heatsink while it's on load and see if it's really hot or not. And your temps have nothing to do with either if your fsb is "1066" or "266"

My room over the winter is always about 100ºF well where the computers are cause i couldn't live in a room that hot. My computers survived and run at 40ºC or maybe a little hotter than that 45ºC and thats at boot up.

Overclocking the CPU speed does not increase the temp (maybe just a trivial amount), what does increase the temp is higher vcore voltage's...

Overclocking the CPU speed does not increase the temp (maybe just a trivial amount), what does increase the temp is higher vcore voltage's...

Overclocking in 99% of the cases requires some raise in Vcore and other voltages.

Overclocking goes hand and hand with voltage increases. Its the Same thing.

There are a few rare cases where people can OC a chip to a high clock without any voltage increase. But again those cases are rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom