Lagging....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven_2006

Solid State Member
ok I have a problem with my computer everytime I turn my computer on I wait until the computer is fully done starting up but alot of time when I do turn my computer on my computer will lagg and when its lagging I go to my task manager and look at the cpu its all the way up to 100% and it wont go down so when ever my computer laggs..... I will have to sit there and restart it and restart it until it finally stops lagging and when its not lagging the cpu goes up and down... I dont know whats causing this to do so but is there anything I can do to stop this problem? and btw im using windows XP

I would run basic utilites to see if that helps. Run some spyware removal tools, virus scan tools, upgrade to latest security patches and service packs..defrag..etc etc..Then if it still lags you can pin point the problem..

you should use many different kinds of spyware removing tools, many of them catch different things. But the one that I think is on top is Spy sweeper, but Ad Aware and Spybot Search & Destroy are awesome as well.

ok thanxs for the help :) hopefully I can fix this problem lol its so annoying lol but thanxs again guys. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom