DAEMON tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make an image with Alcohol, rather than Clone. Mount the .mds you just made with Daemon tools, with all emulation options on. Shouldn't be a problem with that, provided your optical drive is good enough to make a 1:1 image of safedisc protected disks.

OR, why not just install the game off the original CD, and then fiddle about with images afterwards, at least you have the game installed then, so you could potentially use a no cd patch.

ok there is 1 known thing about no-cd cracks, although they are legal you should always keep a backup, why?because when you update your game the servers check for the original .exe, if it finds something diffirent like diffiren size,or name it will either not let you update or break your game and make you reinstall it

theend i thank you so much 4 helping, but i cant understand alot you are saying i am a complete noob in computers in general.

you said 1:1 copy, isnt that exactly what i made by using clone cd program? i used Read image then saved it to my comp. then i use daemon tools and it says unable to mount image, unable to acess image. the name of the image i got from the cd is named IMAGE.ccd

is there a way to download the yuri image or something? or maybe do something with the image i have already?

what about downloading a torrent? is that an image i can mount to daemon t00ls?

thank you guys so much 4 help, i want to play my game soo bad.

To josh, that is interesting should i download the trial for alcohol? and make an image from there?
just to note the reason im doing this in the 1st place is because when i inserted my "brand new cd" of yuris revenge ( no scratches) it said cannot find setup.exe which is needed to install the game. that is how the prob started, should i still make an image with alcohol?

i am downloading the torrent for yuris revenge as we speak, in case i can do something with it.

yes yuris revenge is not installed in my computer because when i insert the disc and click install in the menu, it says cannot find setup.exe

is there anyway i can play it by dl'ing a no cd crack and using daemon tools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom