Help Me Build A New Computer!! Money No Option

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol....too late, Wildside. I edited it before you posted. So your hand already slapped your face in that sequence, which is too late to turn into a fist. Both me and gurusan would of ducked the second time, if you attempted it again.

But on a serious note. Saltynay is the one to talk to. He'll guide you into setting up RAID 0.

slapping is for women. :tounge:

*psp_crazy1 comes in and gives b1 a nice right hook to the jaw, watches him fall back, lifts him up, and gives his face some time with my knee

there you go wildside :tounge:

but dont do raid, only if you have bunches of money to spend...

and if you have bunches of money, just do raid10, or 0+1... bullet proof.

lol....geez...psp_crazy. What did I do to you? I didn't do the slapping. Wildside started the slapping. I just ducked.

Anyway...that was fun..lol..

lol....geez...psp_crazy. What did I do to you?
"lol....too late, Wildside. I edited it before you posted. So your hand already slapped your face in that sequence, which is too late to turn into a fist. Both me and gurusan would of ducked the second time, if you attempted it again."

you were being a smart alec :tounge:

but on serious note, if you really want to spend the extra 300 dolla for a few fps, then do it! you da man! you got the money.

good! real fights dont involve slapping (unless its two hot brunettes slapping each other, whislt taking their tops off :D)

If this guy can afford 20k why not go with a 30" dell with 2 20" on the side. If he wants something rediculous lets give him something great :/ Dual liquid cooling systems, a micro atx on the side, another 30" on top for a dedicated media center running off the micro atx. Fit it all in a thermaltake mozart.

as wildside sits as his computer, he thinks

note to self : Do not listen to gurusans on friday nights, apparently he likes to do a little sip sip before night time... :tounge:

i forget now, because of the "Fight" :p, what were we talking about? was wildside questioning about raid?

slapping is for women. :tounge:

*psp_crazy1 comes in and gives b1 a nice right hook to the jaw, watches him fall back, lifts him up, and gives his face some time with my knee

there you go wildside :tounge:

but dont do raid, only if you have bunches of money to spend...

and if you have bunches of money, just do raid10, or 0+1... bullet proof.

hmm.........i should just check on wikipedia.org on what RAID is again, it's confusing but ill get it.

only reason i would slap is because i wouldnt want to deal with bloody knuckles n having blood on the keyboard while typing, my image would be ruined and i would look like im a murder or something lol.

hmm.........i should just check on wikipedia.org on what RAID is again, it's confusing but ill get it.

only reason i would slap is because i wouldnt want to deal with bloody knuckles n having blood on the keyboard while typing, my image would be ruined and i would look like im a murder or something lol.
lol, what is the fbi gona come in and look at your keyboard :p

apparently we had a bar fight... here on tech-forums.... thats new......

wait for saltynay..... hes our RAID expert....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom