Help with computer... need someone smart!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok no I mean look at the specs. Well the motherboard and processor are now new different models ( i think). Now how much will it cost to make a new, better computer with a new chassis and using parts from the computer with the specs above and new parts

I just want games and school and pictures and everything to be able to be handled. By the way im trying to get world of warcraft to work.

Sempron 3000+ Manila 1.6ghz - $28
ECS 690G - ~$70
1-2 gigs of ram - ~$38-$75
Fortron PSU - $37
$173-$215 total, this should play WoW just fine, of course you can always get a LOT more if you're really gonna spend $400

Sempron 3000+ Manila 1.6ghz - $28
ECS 690G - ~$70
1-2 gigs of ram - ~$38-$75
Fortron PSU - $37
$173-$215 total, this should play WoW just fine, of course you can always get a LOT more if you're really gonna spend $400

y did u give him a sempron for a gaming platform... thats just silly....... go with a x2 3600+ brisbane, and a tforce550 and use the other stuff i'm quoting has...

ok i get this, but like i buy this stuff and a new chassis and use any other old part or wat... im confused... those parts are part of wat, the new computer I would make?

yes thats smarter... who games with a celeron or sempron??? they are just Pentiums or Athlons that couldn't make the cut
Yeah, I did mention he can get a lot more for the money, that setup was bare minimum and it should handle WoW just fine. Of course an extra $30 for a 3600+ would be really smart, but light gaming with a sempron should work, with a bit of overclocking it should work even better too

ok well I got a new videocard, motherboard, power supply, and I wanna see wat it is compared to my old ones. when I go to system info. it wont let me copy it though. Well first I wanna see wat my old computer is compared to my new computer and then now I gotta get more money since It was extra to fix this computer. Im broke now!!! but In a few months Ill have enough, say about 300-400 and then Ill build a new computer with some of these parts and some new parts.... wow yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom