Help Me Build A New Computer!! Money No Option

Status
Not open for further replies.
no you miss read it, i knew alot about old computers, then i took a break from it al and know i feel that technology has fired up and just left me

lol...I see. Technology is always going to speed up. And it's getting faster by the month.

Well a dual core is great for gaming too. It's just that on July 22, the quad core Q6600, will be the same price as a dual core now.

Is a quadcore overlockable without creating alot of heat, because from what i can remember i was quite good at overlocking lol

Dual cores are more overclockable compared to quad cores, because they produce less heat. But with good cooling, a quad core can overclock pretty good.

Well a dual core is great for gaming too. It's just that on July 22, the quad core Q6600, will be the same price as a dual core now.

ok but, about this raid buisness, if you are in raid 0 and have a harddrive failiure u loose all your work, but if your in raid 1 your constantly backing up.

So i do alot of important legal work is there a way to get both

raid 5, never heard of that, dont people just istall 2 hard drives and install there software on one and leave there op on another? or is that back in the 1950s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom