Help Me Build A New Computer!! Money No Option

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhhhhhhhh

everyone i know is going with schecter!! why!!!

sorry... i just dont like the looks of them. i love ESP. I'm a cheapskate and im getting a f50, only 200, but it looks sweet. i'll get a line 6 head and a marshall cab... there ya go :)

i dont like sg's... hate me fine. i dont. my brother has a les paul standard mahogany... i never met him... but it looks sweet... i cant wait to meet him this summer :D

woah woah woah, i said i could go up to 10k in pounds, i didnt say i wanted to spend exactly that, so can someone tell me whats wat?

lol....He has spoken. Don't go near that budget for a high-end computer. About 1000-1500 pounds, is what you should be spending.

OR....

Case - Thermaltake Armor or Gigabyte 3D Aurora 570 or Antec 900
Motherboard - ASUS P5N32-E SLI or MSI P6N Platinum or a Bearlake chipset
CPU - Intel Core 2 Duo Q6600($270 on July 22) or E6600
RAM - 2 x 1GB G.Skill DDR2-800 HZs
Graphics - EVGA 8800GTX(x2 for SLI if you have the money and play at extreme resolutions)
Power Supply - Corsair 620HX
Hard drive - Seagate 7200.10 320GB 16mb cache(x2 if you want to RAID them) or Samsung Spinpoint 500GB 16mb cache(x2 for RAID 0)
Optical Drive - Sony NEC Optiarc DVD Burner
Optional Sound card - Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer Fatal1ty or X-Fi XtremeGamer 7.1(Cheaper)
Optional aftermarket CPU cooler - Thermalright Ultra-120 Extreme edition(No fan included) or Tuniq 120(Cheaper)

I don't think this pc wannabe is going to answer back.

Those parts that I said earlier, is what you should be looking for.

so many people talk to me about getting a30 inch monitor and something about sli and all these cores, i dont understand, Have i saved up needlessly? because if i have im going to put it towards my bills

You could get a 30" LCD if you want to. The popular ones, are from Dell or Apple.

Just read over those parts I just posted, up above. That is a kick a** rig, right there.

oh ok thanks, the thing is one of my friends real life introduced me to this forums. His username is khan008 or whatever, but from what i hear u guys reading about him, u dont really like him do you ?

Oh and his real name is adam

what i dont udnerstand is whats the difference with all these cores and just one? surely theres not much difference?

wtf?...I thought you said you know alot about computers, pc wanabe.

Anyway, the most now isn't quad core. It's 80 core. But forget about that. It will confuse you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom