Woot got my P5N-E!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora

Renowned Budgeting Master
I received it today and it was open box. I have not been able to try it out yet since i'm away from home however everything was there even though it was open box. Not one cable was open or anything...I got really lucky heh. However when I get home I will then have to order another hard drive to RAID 0 it if I want. The thing is...I already have to reformat my hard drive for a new motherboard and then you have to do it again for RAID. Gosh this is going to suck because I will have to reformat it twice. I'm still not sure If i'm going to spend 65 bucks to get another drive...we will see but at least I only payed 93 bucks for the mobo and its brand new!

congrats man.... u might even get benchmark increase speeds, just at 3.0 ghz :)

u know because nforce chipsets usually score higher than intel chipsets, by the way don't format....... YET

The 650i isn't the best for high FSB. I don't expect to get any better of an overclock and I just may get worse but this board supports a lot of good features.

but P5N-E's are able to get e6320's to 3.4 ghz..... so y not for the regular
e6300

Understand that getting an E6300 or E6320 to anything around 3.3-3.5 is hard 3.0-3.2 is the average.

w00t!....I would just wait to get the hard drive, and then reformat for RAID.

it's so fricking tempting...since the board is right there. I couldn't even wait to put in my Ultra 600w later I had to do it with the same parts because I had it lol....however like I said not 100% if I want to pay 65 bucks to get the RAID but It would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom