Build pictures!! really awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats ur Internet Speed gotta do with ur PC ? ur net speed stays the same weather or not its a CORE2DUO CPU

dude, lol...

If that's a legit copy of Vista, I'd recommend you "edit" that one screen shot that has you "Windows Activation Code" list right on it. Not smart to publish that on a forum.

Thats just the product ID....I don't think there's much people can do with that

Why 64bit OS ??? 64bit OS SUCKS ??? ?

get 32Bit !!!

errmmm.....64 bit sucks? Care to explain?

I'm sure everybody would migrate to 64-bit OS's if they properly handled 32-bit applications. :p The closest 64-bit OS that does that is FreeBSD 6.2 I think.

And the lack of DOS/16-bit support shouldn't be a huge issue, since DOSBox comes in 64-bit.

Lack of drivers are also a pain, but they shouldn't be a problem if all the hardware in your system is relatively new. (Winmodems come to mind. :p)

If these issues were fixed, I'd definitely migrate to a 64-bit OS, but for now, Windows MCE does the job right!

It's hard to change to 64-bit, when the majority is 32-bit. But some people who use 64-bit find their way around. But is 64-bit significantly better than 32-bit?

It's hard to change to 64-bit, when the majority is 32-bit. But some people who use 64-bit find their way around. But is 64-bit significantly better than 32-bit?

i dont know, u tell me, ur suppose to be the smart one here, lol.

where's trotter when u need him *looks around forums*

Well the advantage is that you can have more memory....and with Vista 4gb has been proven to be beneficial by a significant amount.

Also things are supposed to be faster, but I haven't noticed any difference.

32 bit can do 32 binary calculations per second, or something like that.... so basically 64 bit can do 64 of them at once... and it can have like 4 exabytes of ram or something crazy like that... so we have a while till 128 bit O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom