Help Me Build A New Computer!! Money No Option

Status
Not open for further replies.
if u don't want ur old system send it to me plz :), need a replacement cuz my P4 broke and i'm steamed!!!

i say ur best bet is not to spend more than 1600$ on this build unless u do cad or something.... i think b1gapl's build or baron's build will suffice most intense gamers....

How can you blame him? Just look at his sig. I would of gave him some parts, if I knew him personally.

lol vernong... if i had some left over parts, id give you some since you need them so bad :p and i told the guy who wanted the 20k build it was way too much, but seems like he didnt have a life o.o... if i won powerball (if it was over 150 mil) MAYBE MAYBE, id build a 3 k rig and a 10k server, then millions on cars and maybe 50k on guitars... computers arent as expansive as cars, so why try to make them??? oh yea, id also build on to my already huge pool :cool:

i had some ram, but i gave some to my sis's and grandmothers computer o.o... maybe when i get gskill ram i could give you my corsair ram, 1 gig, not the best, but not the worst ;)
vernong, since my gfx card died (4 weeks ago :( ) ive been on a p3 computer based on win2k that specializes in crashing!

i would go with b1gpal's build and would not spend more thatn 15-2000$ on a gaming computer. spending more than that would be stupid IMO. and u can always upgrade, but if i were u i wouldnt upgrade for a long time coz u would have the best components right now, which would be suffice for ur future. so think about it. dont spend more that 2k on a computer. if u really have that much of money, spend it on something good like charaties to africa and aids, or buy a car, or a house maybe(not sure). or buy me a computer hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom