PC won't start...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried different processors, different mobo's, DDR RAM, SD RAM, different monitors.... nothing works!

im telling u now its that mobo
ignore people saying psu problems, my mate had the exact same problem took it to shop and they put new msi board in at it works great. ecs is a definete no no and that board is even worse. sorry for slaggin it off but if uve just got it (what were u thinking??) take it bak. plus that mobo has a major ram problem i had 2 x 256 sdram in it and it crashed regularly as did my mates who had the same setup. i dont think its the same with the ddr slots though not aure on that one. but def take back and buy a msi or asus :D

Try a new alternator and check the fuel pump :) Just kidding. The MBD isn't the greatest, and what KIND of PSU. It COULD still be the PSU, especially if its a cheap-o.... course I doubt it. Try a PSU from one of the other systems if you wanna make sure. Couldn't hurt. I dont think it would be underpowered, most everything you have on it shouldn't tax the system. Also, check and make sure that vid card is firmly seated. Some times you think its in but with a little more force it'll snap in a little farther.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom