Build pictures!! really awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK why I chose 64 bit but i did anyway cant change my mind now. But no software issues so far, the game I want to play is working so ye works for me :D

As far as RAM goes, yes its at stock. I refreshed/recalculated it and then the score dropped 0.1 points :(

question when u get back from rehearsal, y u install 64-bit Windows Vista Premium when 32-bit is more supportive in software n drivers?

all i see 64-bit being better by supporting more RAM, that's it. Correct me if im wrong someone.

Drivers aren't to hard to find for 64 bit anymore...it's not a specialty OS like XP x64.....Vista 64 is more mainstream and companies are doing their best to release drivers for it.

I run 64 and haven't had problems with drivers since RC1...ages ago.

Lol on the first picture, my product key is shown :D

Hehe, i dont think it matters, does it?

*Grabs a paper and pen* :)

now im worried lol

But those numbers are not even on the Product Key. I dont see any relationship between the Product ID and Product Key. So..... hehe Hopefully there isnt any and it wont affect my OS

Drivers aren't to hard to find for 64 bit anymore...it's not a specialty OS like XP x64.....Vista 64 is more mainstream and companies are doing their best to release drivers for it.

I run 64 and haven't had problems with drivers since RC1...ages ago.

Dont get me started on vista, i never used vista until the other day when i took the plunge and i wish i didnt as my creative control panel doesnt work with my x-fi sound card anymore, so while i get sound its crap because i cant put on any of the functions to make it sound better, and then my labtec webcam doesnt work either, i spent ages trying loads of different things for both issues and i couldnt find any answers so im going back to xp, be great to have all my software/hardware working agian :rolleyes:

Dont get me started on vista, i never used vista until the other day when i took the plunge and i wish i didnt as my creative control panel doesnt work with my x-fi sound card anymore, so while i get sound its crap because i cant put on any of the functions to make it sound better, and then my labtec webcam doesnt work either, i spent ages trying loads of different things for both issues and i couldnt find any answers so im going back to xp, be great to have all my software/hardware working agian :rolleyes:

Yeah I dual boot XP and Vista.....

thats good. i get 5.9 in everything on vista cept my hd its only rated 5.7. but hey its all good. ill be posting pics soon wens my nets not slow :)

dude, lol...

If that's a legit copy of Vista, I'd recommend you "edit" that one screen shot that has you "Windows Activation Code" list right on it. Not smart to publish that on a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom