How do I know if I've fried the crap out of my GPU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought some are dedicated... this happened to my x300se... it was at 300/400 when i oced and got lines, took it out, put it back in, wouldnt go a hert over 250/300. now its dead... and i havent been able to get on my computer for 4 weeks, i just bought a x1900xt, i need to get the adapter for the **** power connector, though.

By not integrated I mean it has it's own dedicated memory. It isn't integrated in that it shares with the RAM.

- EDIT -

It's Vista. I overclocked with the exact same rate in XP and tested for artifacts, none at all, everything is perfect in XP. Let me say this:

I

HATE

V
I
S
T
A
!!
!!

i OCed my eVGA 6600 LE January n malfunctioned it. It can still boot, but not fully; tried it on my friends PC SLI n it says the device is working. Sry if i took over ur thread, i need to know what to say to convince eVGA to get me a replacement graphics card. MY PC HAS BEEN DOWN FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!

sry again, i disabled my 9200 by accident n turns out i replaced the boot theme screen with a customized one n need to try to get Vista Ultimate as soon as get a new 6600 LE. I have to lie to eVGA what happened n i dont know what to say, any thoughts?

again, sry for invading ur thread, just that urs is similar to my situation. I backuped my HDD already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom