DAEMON tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroyer

Beta member
hi im new tot his forum, i come here for help with daemon tools program.
i want to play my Yuris revenge game without using the cd. its not even installed to my comp because it wont let me, saying cannot find setup.exe.

can anyone give me a For Dummys instructions on exactly how to use daemon tools? i have the CloneCD program.

thank you -rob

Dunnue how to use clonecd, so these instructions will be broad.

First of all, if the disc is damaged and it can't find the main setup file. Then this may not work anyways.

1. Rip (Copy) the Disc to a .iso file somewhere on computer.
2. IF and WHEN you get the .iso file of the entire Disk you can simply use daemons tools and mount the .iso as a virtual drive.
3. You can then try installing off the virtual disk.

also depends on what type of protection yuris revenge has, last time i checked i think those games had securom, you will have to find out which protection it has first so you know weather to use srXstop or not

Dunnue how to use clonecd, so these instructions will be broad.

First of all, if the disc is damaged and it can't find the main setup file. Then this may not work anyways.

1. Rip (Copy) the Disc to a .iso file somewhere on computer.
2. IF and WHEN you get the .iso file of the entire Disk you can simply use daemons tools and mount the .iso as a virtual drive.
3. You can then try installing off the virtual disk.

thanks guys, how do i do number 1? i just used clonecd to Read IMAGE FILE. and after 44 mintues it completely read yuris revenge, but it says its in
C:\DOCUME~1\OWNER~1.MAH\LOCALS~1\Temp\IMAGE.ccd

i just went to daemon tools. right click, mount image and browsed to there, i couldtnt find it.

Hrmm thats interesting.

It should be a .iso file. I don't know if it can mount .ccd files.

Hopefully someone will come along that has actually done it..

well do you know how to maybe change the .ccd file to .iso file?
also a freind told me to download the no cd crack for the game and use that image. also how can i find out whether something is an .iso file or soemthing else?

appriciate the help =)

you can mount ccd files with alcohol 120%, you can use isobuster to change the ccd into a regular iso.

Well i just found out that yuris revenge uses safedisc 2, you will have to make a 1:1 copy to burn it or makke an iso, or mdf/mds and then use deamon tools or alcohol to mount it, or alternatively you can use Unsafedisc to remove the protection. also don't forget to set safedisc emulation in your mounting software

Here's a MUCH easier way to play games w/out the disc: Install your game > find out what versio nyour game is (should say in the corner when you're at the main menu of the game) > go to GameCopyWorld - Mirrors - No-CD, No-DVD Patches, Game Fixes, Trainers & Cheats > search for your game > find your version of the game > download a No-CD/DVD fix.

Those fixes are legal if you own the original game, BTW. I do it with all of my games... and I like it MUCH better than having to mount ISO/use protection/un-mount ISO/take off protection all the time. I just double-click th eicon on my desktop...and there I go =).

Here's a MUCH easier way to play games w/out the disc: Install your game > find out what versio nyour game is (should say in the corner when you're at the main menu of the game) > go to GameCopyWorld - Mirrors - No-CD, No-DVD Patches, Game Fixes, Trainers & Cheats > search for your game > find your version of the game > download a No-CD/DVD fix.

Those fixes are legal if you own the original game, BTW. I do it with all of my games... and I like it MUCH better than having to mount ISO/use protection/un-mount ISO/take off protection all the time. I just double-click th eicon on my desktop...and there I go =).

Uh yea, if you read his post he said and I Qoute.

"
its not even installed to my comp because it wont let me, saying cannot find setup.exe.
"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom