little odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
After my graphics crash my desktop has got the power management icon from a laptop installed in the toolbar lol telling me that it is running of AC power which is obvious as it is a desktop :)

Uninstall it? Maybe a widget, no, that would be on the desktop. Did you reinstall your graphics drivers and may have done some other maintenence by accident? I have never seen that pop up by itself before, actually, I have never seen that at all. Is it Microsoft, or a third party app?

That is a odd glitch, I though it didn't install the laptop drivers / other laptop specific stuff when it was on a desk top?

haven't done anything except go system restore when graphics crashed I restored to one day before I don't mind I just thought it was a little odd that my desktop with all desktop components would suddenly think that it was a laptop for no real reason. One thing that does annoy me though is its not connected to the internet but it keeps trying to install windows updates but it can't have windows updates because its not connected to the net......

Try to go into display properties, screen saver, Power, use the drop down and switch it to, Home Office desk. That is if it says laptop in the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom