Member Picture Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Member Picture Gallery **2006**

Exactly, Chris. I'm going to college online right now in order to do just that.

What are you going to study? I am thinking networking and a programming course then maybe a 3dsMax certification if I can find a decent one.

Congrats on the promotion Trotter.

vernong1992, why not do something in IT, for my so far my carrier path has been Army> Door man, but all the time I have been longing for a job in IT any job in IT I am currently getting ready to home study various IT programs to archive that goal.

ya.. does that involve really good math grades? cuz recently i got kicked out of AP Math and now stuck at the regular level with the nitwits in my grade.... so now i take CP Alg II, when its my strongest subject :( stupid AP Geom.. kicked my arse.... i ended up getting a 76 in the class with the 10 points in.. omg...

LOL dude home study is your friend I got low maths at school, If you can prove to a employer that you can do the job and do it well it would work to your advantage qualifications and certificates go a long way to prove this.

dude.. this year i slacked.. i really slacked... but oh well, i'll try next year.... but if i get honors alg II, i have to take precalculus the corresponding year.... if i take cp alg this year i get trig coresponding year, trig or precal? which one to take??? hmm.... which would be better on an application... a easy class witha 100.. or a difficult class with a barely passing grade

Trig is what I would go for, but that's just me.

If you would like to join the army for a few years that's great to have on a CV- Just don't make the mistake I did, Join the army then go into the special forces that was one of the biggest mistakes I have made in my life joining the special forces, I got messed up on my last combat tour. (more emotionally than phyisacly.

lol i can only use a gun virtually :) plus i love doing pc-related stuff, i mean besides school and some athletics its all i'm good at.. but i really don't wanna focus on athletics and be like the air heads in my school who think thats all they need in life... break their ankle and they are no longer worth a dime....

when school starts next year, i'm gonna try and switch to honors alg II, and see if i can drop to CP Trig for Junior year... might make things way easier for me

Join a communications unit if you go the army they do loads of IT.

Good to hear that your not a Jock (sorry American colloquialisms ain't my strong suite) there was a lad in my school class who was recruited to play for a football team but he broke a knee and now they won't have him.

Oh and only using a gun in virtually is great, I love shooting but rabbits are a different kettle of fish than sloting a insurgent with a HKG36 assault rifle ;)

Join a communications unit if you go the army they do loads of IT.

Good to hear that your not a Jock (sorry American colloquialisms ain't my strong suite) there was a lad in my school class who was recruited to play for a football team but he broke a knee and now they won't have him.

Oh and only using a gun in virtually is great, I love shooting but rabbits are a different kettle of fish than sloting a insurgent with a HKG36 assault rifle ;)

hahahaha lol, maybe i should just be a little smart.. get an athletic scholarship to get into IT and i get into a good college pretty easily... but i like the nerd life over the jock life... jocks put me to sleep.... seriously.... too shallow for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom