1 tb internal hdd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still I don't care much if they run hot and loud I am still going to get a few for my next build. I plan one supper rig and I need all the storage I can get and I am hoping to build a server in the near future.
Mind telling what for? :laughing:

Unless you edit raw video or record ten TV shows a day and never delete them...:eek: Curiosity strikes!

Well for the server it is going to host a VPN a webpage to go with the VPN and it will also be hosting games (Phantom118 knows what I am planing to do with all that) also to host files.

As for the rig I want to build I need all the storadge space for games and for storing TV also I am going to start developing games, besides I like lot's of space.

well one dvd rip in raw form is 7.35gb and that's compressed...... I process mine down to 1.4gb
Hmm, "ripped in raw" but "compressed"? Those terms don't seem compatible. :eek:

Well for the server it is going to host a VPN a webpage to go with the VPN and it will also be hosting games (Phantom118 knows what I am planing to do with all that) also to host files.

As for the rig I want to build I need all the storadge space for games and for storing TV also I am going to start developing games, besides I like lot's of space.
Interesting. Too bad your last line, "I like lot's of space", doesn't actually allow us to move within it...:rolleyes: Yet.

Too bad your last line, "I like lot's of space", doesn't actually allow us to move within it...:rolleyes: Yet.

Eh?

Ok which part do you mean the server or the rig? I am going to explane my idea soon I just don't want to explane it hear because I don't want to hijack some ones thread. PM me if you would like to hear my Idea because I was thinking you are the type of person I would like to talk to about it with Vormund.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom