is this a good computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowridercrimson

Solid State Member
i might buy this computer but i dont know if its good or not can someone tell me if its good for basically gaming and programs like Macromedia Flash or photoshop
heres what its called:
"Acer Aspire Desktop with AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor 3600+"
Also heres the link
Acer - 3600+ Desktop - MT300A

Thanks to who ever helps me

Not in terms of gaming. The graphics card on that system is really dated.

Why not build one? It's not as hard as it looks. We'll teach you. Just ask the questions. The parts I suggested will last longer as a system.

Yes...it's a great learning experience. We were all in the same position as you were.

well im in a complicated situation that probably would take a while to explain and basically i cant really build one. i just need a good computer thats around that price range also after a while ill be able buy new parts for it

well im in a complicated situation that probably would take a while to explain and basically i cant really build one. i just need a good computer thats around that price range also after a while ill be able buy new parts for it

If your situation is that hard than sounds like you're options are very limited. So I say it's ok you buy that system. Just don't expect great performance when it comes to gaming.
As far as the Macro and PS work, it'll work. You'll be ok. Again though, don't expect top of the line performance with a budget pc.
Good luck

try ncix.com if u live in canada/US area.. also use their advanced options section so u can choose the exact parts u want... for some reason their prices are REALLY similar to if u build it urself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom