Just got done drooling figured I would post

Status
Not open for further replies.

valcan222

In Runtime
Hey everyone, as some of you may know I was getting the EVGA 8800gts 640mb along with a new 20 inch widescreen acer monitor... All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOW ITS FREAKING AWSOME!!! I also orderd oblivion and its expansion the shivering isles, I havent installed the expansion but I did install oblivion, I am able to set everything to max and there is no noticible lag at all! and I have been in some of the larger seens. how can I view how many frames per second I am actualy getting?

Anyways I am truly happy!!!! it is a large card but its not too large, it fits in my case just fine! it is a great video card It may not stand up to the test of time but its great at the molment!!!

well thats that, I think I am going to go drool over it! lol

P.S. TO anyone who has played Oblivion and the expancion question 1 what mods ect do you reccomend, and 2 What level should i be before i go to the shivering isles?

Hey everyone, as some of you may know I was getting the EVGA 8800gts 640mb along with a new 20 inch widescreen acer monitor... All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOOOW ITS FREAKING AWSOME!!! I also orderd oblivion and its expansion the shivering isles, I havent installed the expansion but I did install oblivion, I am able to set everything to max and there is no noticible lag at all! and I have been in some of the larger seens. how can I view how many frames per second I am actualy getting?

Anyways I am truly happy!!!! it is a large card but its not too large, it fits in my case just fine! it is a great video card It may not stand up to the test of time but its great at the molment!!!

well thats that, I think I am going to go drool over it! lol

P.S. TO anyone who has played Oblivion and the expancion question 1 what mods ect do you reccomend, and 2 What level should i be before i go to the shivering isles?

i got all the expansiovs for oblivion, and id say be about a lvl 20 - 30 before u get to shiverling ilse....its hard! that is if your playing on medium difficulty, and dont use cheats -.-

i got all the expansiovs for oblivion, and id say be about a lvl 20 - 30 before u get to shiverling ilse....its hard! that is if your playing on medium difficulty, and dont use cheats -.-

The thing about oblivion is that the creatures level with you... so the higher level you are the harder they get. So it dosen't really matter when you start shiverling ilse.

Ooh mods for oblivion. I highly recommend one of the overhaul texture packs, retextures pretty much everything and looks amazing. google "qarls texture pack". Also, the Unique Landscapes mods are definitely worth a look. enjoy!

The thing about oblivion is that the creatures level with you... so the higher level you are the harder they get. So it dosen't really matter when you start shiverling ilse.

they lvl with you but not as much, u will have an adavantage fighting them at lvl 30 then lvl 1

and also, go on The Elder Scrolls and downlaod all tha patches + updates including knights of the nine, horsearmor ect, comes to around 50 dollars i assume, its sooooo wroth it

yeah i get around between 40-80(that i can memba not sure) frames maxed out throughout that game good too se what u get. that game really varys alot in diff areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom