your favorite Microsoft OS and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber.Logan

Baseband Member
mine is Windows 98 SE

i love it because it was so easy to operate (being old school) and install stuff

but whats yours?

btw can Win98 still handle dx-10 games?

i have also heard that Win 2000 is also by far the best OS released by Microsoft that has the best memory management.

so ????

whats your take ? and list your reasons too.

Well, Vista, because bugs (which will soon be recovered, at least most of them) hasn't delayed or stopped my certain operations and has a lot to provide.

Windows XP, because it's got a good combination of speed, stability (as long as it's tweaked and maintained right, and you don't accumulate spyware/malware), and compatibility.

Plus, I'm familiar with it, so I can tweak it very well.

btw can Win98 still handle dx-10 games?
No, not even XP will support DirectX 10

So far, XP. Don't have much experience with Vista. Before XP I used 98SE for a long time, and 2000 for some time.

I'm with XP. It's the easiest I've worked with so far. I had Windows ME on one of my older computers, and it just kept freezing, and getting viruses. Never tried '98, although I heard it was a really good one. '95 was ok for me when I was starting.

I too go for XP cause till now its working fine and did not face any problem with it.

I use XP more than anything, but I prefer 2K. 2K is faster and smoother than XP to me. Less clutter. Plus I have never had 2K freeze on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom