Members Picture Thread! *New*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mike - dont poke fun of me LOL!! :D When you have 2 kids standing beside you yelling "HEY MOM" and "Moooooooommmmy she hit me" you keep looking for a mute button but ya cant seem to find that sucker either! :p

Was a long day......obviously *grinning* Can I take my dunce cap off now please sir? :eek:

btw - I was looking in the "edited" section for that damn browse button - no wonder I didnt see it.......thought I was losin my friggin mind there for sec....

justdeb said:
*clink* cheers to us both! Uhm..*sips slowly* and where exactly is the "attachment" box? I see the attachment for smilies....*good god I think I need a beer for this - it cant be that hard* LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Reads FAQ - uh Dave...I dont have that browse box - do I need permission? *falls to her knees and asks nicely* :D
Hahahaha! You need my cane to get back up? LoL! What do you have mixed in that prune juice?

Nice pic! Old lady?

Dave :D

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!

LOL!! Hey - no tellin' secrets of what I have mixed in - but I'll share with ya if ya need it *winks*

Hey I said I feel old..not look old :p

Yeah, does your cane have wheels on it for gaurenteed movement? *snicker*

and sir -where is your picture? *ahem*

Oh look I am no longer a "virgin" *ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL wait til I tell my husband* :eek:

I agree with Debbie, Mr. Man. I don't think you OR Bruce have ever posted a picture. How about Larry and Jack too!?

Hi Everyone! I found this great forum by accident while looking for info on a Sony Vaio pc and how to access the bios (which I found here Thank You! :) )

After looking around a bit I decided it was one of those "must have URLs" in the pc section of my favorites! I've been digging around the net for almost 6 years and only now found this place!
I wish I found it long ago because there's a ton of good info here that could have made my task at hand alot easier!!!

I'm a pc repair and tech person doing mostly free stuff for friends along with the occasional job for Tecksource and Rollouts.com POS installations of new equipment in stores and businesses.

I'm also a motorcycle racer/rider for nearly 40 years, I'm hooked on bikes. Even though they have nearly killed me a couple of times (4 months ago I was thrown over the handlebars at close to 130mph! I'm still healing from that the worst crash I ever had....) I just can't stop riding the things.

Thanks for the great forums and allowing me to be a part of it!
Aloha, LoLo :D
goin_for_a_spin.jpg

sorry to hear about all the crashes, but at least you're recovering well.. Nice pic btw, and welcome to TF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom