Build pictures!! really awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol....I told you not to take those seriously. It doesn't show what your computer can really do. Did you install and run that 3dmark benchmark?

lol....I told you not to take those seriously. It doesn't show what your computer can really do. Did you install and run that 3dmark benchmark?

No i have not, i should though.... where should i download them? I saw one and its like 600MB, it will take me like 15 minutes or so to download it and right now I have to go to my graduation rehearsal.

I think I will download it when I come back, I can download it when I am afk and save some time :D

Need link :D

I gave you the link in another thread, where you asked for it. See this is why, I said you should try to keep your questions in one thread. You posted another thread, just to tell us you're now using your new computer. Theres no need for that. We all know you're using your new computer. Or you could of just said that in this thread, instead of creating a new one to tell us. Sorry if I'm being bossy.

Heres the link from the other thread I answered to:
Only if you want the full version. The demo version will work fine.
Heres the link:
Futuremark - Download - 3DMark06

I gave you the link in another thread, where you asked for it. See this is why, I said you should try to keep your questions in one thread. You posted another thread, just to tell us you're now using your new computer. Theres no need for that. We all know you're using your new computer. Or you could of just said that in this thread, instead of creating a new one to tell us. Sorry if I'm being bossy.

Heres the link from the other thread I answered to:

Thanks, I downloaded it, only 3 minutes to go and Ima shut the computer down cuz it'll be a while for me till I get back from rehearsal.

I will test it once I get back or maybe tomorrow :D

Edit: Proof that I downloaded it

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/5969/speedtest2sx8.jpg

pinoy, do you have your G.SKILL HZ's at stock? I know the windows vista thing isn't reliable but mine are at 1100 MHz and are only rated, by microsoft, at 5.4. That just caught my attention and made me curious. Nice build though, I have that same case =)

question when u get back from rehearsal, y u install 64-bit Windows Vista Premium when 32-bit is more supportive in software n drivers?

all i see 64-bit being better by supporting more RAM, that's it. Correct me if im wrong someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom