Move aside AS5....

Status
Not open for further replies.
awwwwww.... crap.. i just bought two tubes of AS5 for 25$... my return/exchange period expired 4 days ago.... =C

geez....$25?! How much of this stuff do you use? My 3.5g for $5, lasted me three systems, and I still have left.

Uh, wow for both of you. I have a a 3.5 Gram tube. 5+ Applications and its still half full...

COMMON guys! NO bigger than a cooked grain of white rice!!.

I didn't say I ran out. I said it lasted me three systems, and I still have left. I probably should of said I did 3 applications, and I have some more left.

I've done like... 5 applications and it still feels like I have some left.. at least I hope so.. :\ I gotta get around to doing it to the chipset soon.

MX-2? So what's so new that it's going to be so much more improved? It's 99.9% Pure Silver.... What else can you change? SERIOUSLY!!! What did they like find some new magic thermally conductive material and shoved it in the remaining 1% in between the zinc oxide, aluminum oxide and boron nitride particles?

Silly.

Unless of course they are using 99.9% Pure Gold... Then it might get slightly expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom