Firefox 2.0 users

Status
Not open for further replies.

brrymnvette

In Runtime
This is really starting to **** me off. 99% of the forums I'm on ALT + S will post your reply. Well on 2.0 ALT + S is the history hotkey. Anyone know how to change the hotkey?

Wow, I never even knew about that. :p Anyways, I searched and found this:
Alt+S occupied in 2.0b1 - MozillaZine Forums

The most important post being:
Yes, I found this change annoying too. You can either use Shift-Alt+S to submit or you can change it back to how it was using about:config
Change:
ui.key.chromeAccess to 5
ui.key.contentAccess to 4

This will allow you to use Alt for webpage shortcuts and Shift-Alt for Firefox's menu shortcuts

That should do it!

i just use the Quick Reply option myself.
But you still have to submit the form...:rolleyes:

I usually use the "advanced" reply though, just because I don't know most of the smiley codes. :eek: Speaking of, we need more cool smilies here!

you don't have the effort to move your hand to your mouse which you will have to do anyway as you then need to click on the next thread you want to read..............

my problem is I have two mice and three keyboards (including laptop) so I tend to grab the wrong mouse or just start typing on a keyboard and wonder why it is doesn't appear to be working :p

you don't have the effort to move your hand to your mouse which you will have to do anyway as you then need to click on the next thread you want to read..............

my problem is I have two mice and three keyboards (including laptop) so I tend to grab the wrong mouse or just start typing on a keyboard and wonder why it is doesn't appear to be working :p

I have the effort, but I love shortcuts...:cool: Besides, that's one additional click my mouse gets to live for!

Now if you have that many keyboards/mice in one area...well...who's nuts here?! :eek:

mouse clicks lol your worried about how many it will have left god give a sh*t it will probably take 8 years before it wears out and then there will be new tech and it will be outdated my 4 year old laptop I have actually mouseclicked so many times that the paint has actually worn off

mouse clicks lol your worried about how many it will have left god give a sh*t it will probably take 8 years before it wears out and then there will be new tech and it will be outdated my 4 year old laptop I have actually mouseclicked so many times that the paint has actually worn off

Sarcasm...:rolleyes: But yeah, my last mouse, a Razer Diamondback - the middle button went out after three years. I just used it as an excuse to get the Copperhead, but it does prove that buttons do...stop working, eventually (ignoring the fact it was probably a piece of hair or something...)!

lol my £10 mouse has served me well for 5 years now its even quite good at response times surprisingly it makes a decen gaming mouse although it doesn't have any quick keys on the side but I have the wheel click as reload so it works out ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom