To Wait or not to wait?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cool labs is only worth it, if you don't upgrade your system often, because I heard it's pretty hard to clean up, since it solidifies. AS5 or MX-1 is the way to go.

bit or work never hurt ne one. and if it takes wateva to get that lil lower temps then im all for it :D

I guess my big question is, is it the E6750 that much faster then a regular e6600 ( assuming neither are overclocked? ) Does the increasing FSB really matter? I read in one article it only results in performance increases of up to 10% for programs like Dvix, but only 1-5% increases in other programs ( gaming not mentioned ). Also the increase in L2 cache matter much?

It's not a huge increase. But the point of July 22, is to make the Core 2 Duo line more affordable.

bit or work never hurt ne one. and if it takes wateva to get that lil lower temps then im all for it :D

the problem with the coollabs is that it is conductive... make a bad job of it, and you will fry the motherboard.

the problem with the coollabs is that it is conductive... make a bad job of it, and you will fry the motherboard.

yeah but honestly if someone is that sloppy then it's not for them anyway...it's pretty hard to apply.

I've used it and honestly could tell no difference in temps over AS5.....all it did was mess up my heatsink so I had to lap it afterward...and mess up my processor surface so I lapped that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom