Need Input Guys on what I should do...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that it's better than all older cards. However it is only 15% faster than the X1950XT stock but for 65% more of the price. I am a bang for buck guy and I do not need DX10 right now and my 1440x900 res isn't anything large so I should be fine.

Like I said I have my doubts the G80 will be powerful enough for games late this year becuase I mean....they will be a year old by then.

but older dx9 cards can play crysis. i wouldn't worry about a year old card not handling a game

No one knows for sure what Crysis can play yet becuase it wasn't fully optimized. However Like I said I just think that using a DX9 card that is fast enough to handle every game I need until DX10 and THEN upgrading to a card that will be the price of an 8800GTS except faster will be my best bet.

Plus I can afford the X1950XT very soon

whoa...that's a nice price, even though it's open box. You gettin' that one Sora?

I am seriously considering purchasing that card very soon before they go out of stock. Most likely soncisdering how long the Saphire ones were up there it should be there for another 2 weeks....at least a week and a half I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom