10 Reasons You Don't Need Vista Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas 2008; that's the earliest I'm getting Vista. Looking at the way things are going it will take quite a while before most of the problems are ironed out.

i had vista business and i dont plan on going back to it until a good service pack comes out
just too much hassle for something new and "pretty"

I actually like vista, Ive had zero problems with apps/drivers.. hardware worked perfectly. Vista even notified me when updates for my Razer Habu mouse were available.. I wouldnt go back to XP..

For gamers, in Vista you are being limited performance. Your system is powerful enough though where it doesn't really matter that much. However someone with a system like a lot of us we want all the FPS we can get,

"Hopefully, they'll hear our cries and include hardware support with Vista's first service pack."

microsoft announced there will be no service packs for vista, service packs are huge chunks of updates, they say instead they will have smaller and more frequent updates for vista.

can i just say, vista is exactly like xp when it first came out. Yes i bought xp when it first came out, it was horrific, no dirvers would work, couldnt connect to the internet, my printer would'nt work, which was very annoying for work, so i had to restore it back to 2000. Can i just say, 2000 was windows best os, if youve noticed something, all theyve managed to do is make it look a bit better

'ohhh 3d desktop!! so worth £300 or $600'

pointless lol

"Hopefully, they'll hear our cries and include hardware support with Vista's first service pack."

microsoft announced there will be no service packs for vista, service packs are huge chunks of updates, they say instead they will have smaller and more frequent updates for vista.

what a stupid thing to do. sp were good, just one update and ure done, but these little up dates drive me mad, slow ure computer down then bugs u constantly to restart!!!! ahhh!!!!!

windows have gone backwards i swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom