Duel PC case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here: Thermaltake 7" Bay Motorized Retractable Touch Screen LCD Monitor (A2413-01) - FrozenCPU.com

$379.99

It's neat, but I think it's pretty much added bling to a PC. Honestly, are you going to want to look at your OS desktop or any application in that 7" monitor?
It might be cool for like winamp or WMP visual effects of system stats or similar apps. But, for general usage it's just eye candy as previously mentioned.

The dual rig case is decent. I don't know, it's cool for some. It's gotta weight like 80LBS or more with it completely loaded.

I'd still rather have 2 separate cases...

no because its just a small system with mini-itx it won't weight much the mozart case is huge though so that is where the main weight comes from and by the look of that 7" screen it would be very easy to convert a 5.25" bay into a 7 bay

Shut up.

I know what the processors are, I just didn't figure out that it was those abbreviated. Give me a darn break for not realizing what it stood for.

So just because I don't know one specific series of mobos and I didn't realize c2d stood for core 2's, you can conclude that I don't know much about computer components? Wow.

Nice.

Who are you mentioning this too? I only cared for the retractable screen on my tower for the moment.

I'd like to know if anyone has tried a project similar to this?

I'm actually VERY interested in the touch screen mechanically sliding LCD screen as the secondary computer.

Daisho 2.0 Dual Gaming PCs

I love that case, It's been around for sometime and newegg always runs out of them in a month after they get them. I actually plan on using that case for my next build this summer, though I'm only putting one motherboard in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom