Got my parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if you can do that. I play Starcraft on my 22" and all it does is stretch to fit the screen. Theres barely any settings for Starcraft.

nah im too lazy to get a camera and take pictures...

my RAM runs at a 2:3 ratio and i want to overclock my processor, i was just looking to increase the FSB speed, i'd be happy with a 3.0GHz processor and i want to know what i'd have to do in order to do this safely, i've read the tutorials but i dont want to have mess with my ram settings because i haven't read that part yet...any help would be appreciated...btw my CPU is running at a 25-30 degrees at stock settings(SPEEDFAN)...

oh yea, my video card runs higher then what is stated...i think its supposed to be 500/1600, but mine is like 575/1700, idles at 45-55, and under load, it passes 60.

i think you either bought the slightly overclocked, slightly more expensive version of the GTS or you just got that faster one by mistake. either way its good.

yea on stock settings, i just wanna push my E6600 to 3.0 without messing up or with my ram, maybe you can help with that..just increase FSB?

I didn't really have to touch my ram, when I overclocked mine. I just set my ram timings, and increased the FSB little by little. Then testing for stability each time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom