Mushkin Xtreme or Corsair XMS2 Xtreme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
Which ram should I go with, Mushkin Xtreme or Corsair XMS2 Xtreme? Please don't recommend any other ram, and just comment on the two I mentioned, thanks.

are u getting a cyberpower pc? well, coz i think those are the two options that they provide. i would go with corsair on that one, coz i like corsair better then muskin, but performance wise, i really dont know. people have been saying that muskin makes really good ram and that the extremes are really good.
performance wise-go with muskin

er anyone have any links to any reviews or anything? I've never heard of Mushkin ram at all to be honest...

lol then why are you considering buying it?
corsair is great. i love mine. i have xms and it goes really fast and tight if you know what you are doing.
gskill can be (and usually is) better than my corsair for the average user.
mushkin? i have no idea. i have read about it, and some enthusiasts seem to like it.

lol then why are you considering buying it?
corsair is great. i love mine. i have xms and it goes really fast and tight if you know what you are doing.
gskill can be (and usually is) better than my corsair for the average user.
mushkin? i have no idea. i have read about it, and some enthusiasts seem to like it.

You always gotta consider every option, mushkin might be way better then corsair and by chance Ive just never heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom