Any software to monitor the cpu/gpu temperatures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber.Logan

Baseband Member
Hey guys !

is there any software you have used and would highly recommend to monitor the cpu/gpu temperatures?

do cpu coolers like Antec Freezer Pro 7 cool the pc without the need for a fan controller or do they need one?

Thanks!

For the most accurate CPU temp reading use either TAT or CoreTemp.

However Speedfan and everest read very close as well.

For GPU I prefer ATI tool becuase you can run the Cube image in the back to see what your temps are really like when playing a game.

yeah I use Everest because it displays whatever I want on my little logitech g15 screen.

And for my C2D Everest has been very accurate...but when I had my AMD it said my CPU was -92c or something crazy....

For the most accurate CPU temp reading use either TAT or CoreTemp.

However Speedfan and everest read very close as well.

For GPU I prefer ATI tool becuase you can run the Cube image in the back to see what your temps are really like when playing a game.

SORA ! how u doinnn:D

do i really need fan controller to make the freezer pro 7 cpu cooling fan to work ? or can i just connect it to the cpu and it wud still work ?

You no not need a Fan controller. Just mount it and plug in your fan to the 2 pin connector that is usually by the RAM slots. Thats it :p

You no not need a Fan controller. Just mount it and plug in your fan to the 2 pin connector that is usually by the RAM slots. Thats it :p

Sora you just made my life easy :D

i photoshopped my dream case but i want you to take a look at it and tell me if its senseless ...

also do leme knw if u like it :D

sample1zy4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom