bigwater 745

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not get that watercooling kit from Thermaltake. It's famous for springing leaks.

The Bigwater really is not that trusted of a WC system..I dont know what are good Im sorry. I just know I have heard bad things about the Bigwater

Yeah bigwaters are not good. If you want cheap watercooling, why not just go with good air cooling? Cheap watercooling usually is either not very effective or it is unreliable.

I got the Bigwater 745 kit since I got it for a very good price...and it actually did a pretty good job of cooling...but about 8 months later the block cracked. Not really surprised as the quality of the kit is far from perfect.

Now I've changed the block out with an EK Wave and am in the slow process of replacing all the components.

Your best option is to build a custom kit yourself, otherwise the Swiftech Apex Ultra kit is quite good.

Get a decent aircooler over the bigwater, or build your own, decent WC setup. Would be more expensive, but would give far better performance.

I agree with the others, on getting just the best air cooling. Which is the Tuniq. It is as good, or better than a cheap watercooling setup. I'd say if you're going watercooling, go all the way with it. A good watercooling setup, will run you about $250+.

yeah...the bigwater kit will perform much better than a Tuniq Tower but the Tuniq Tower won't break a few months later :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom