$800 Limit for new build, please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question about the case, Cooler Master Centurion 5, those it come with more USB ports than the two in the front because it doesn't look like it has any in the back?

B1gap1 I know you'r getting sick of me but thanks for your help, but one more question I hope, what type of monitor do you recommend and can that power supply you mentioned handle that video card? Thanks.

the build b1gapl suggested will be suffice for u and it will last u as long as u want it to last. i dont think u will require more than 320gb for hard drive coz ur just downloading music. and later if u need more, u can just buy another one when u feel the need, coz hard drives are going down in prices, so u'll save a lot when u buy another one later when u need it. but i would suggest 2 gigs of ram right now so u wont need to upgrade anytime soon.
good luck

Thanks for everyones help, I'm going to put in a order either tonight or later on this week. I'm just concerned for the monitor the 19" one, reviews say of dead pixiels. I might just go to best buy or Office Max to buy one, if I can't find nothing better.

what will happen if I replace the 3600 with the AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ Brisbane 2.1GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2 Processor. Will I have to replace anything or leave it alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom