Watercooling Issue! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

khan008

In Runtime
ok so bassically you guys know what my build is ect. My watercooling goes like this, unfortunately i lost my manual because i chucked it in the bin along with the rest of the boxes =(......yes i know lol!

So my watercooling is set up like this, it goes from the :

Pump -> Tank -> CPU -> 1 8800 ultra -> another 8800 ultra -> radiator

then back round again

ok so my problem, hot liquid is traveling directly from the first graphics card to the next. There is only about 3cm gap of pipe which is about the most cooling the liquid gets.

So this gives me bad cooling, and i dont know how to resolve this without buying another watercooling kit.

Any ideas?

ahh another pproble i forgot to mention...i have no more tubeing left.

and what about the cpu?

DO you have a radiator. I would keep the cpu where you have it b4 the cards and just put a radiator in between the two cards because they are like mini heaters.

buy more tubing and a T bar out of the pump and a T bar into the radiator

pump>>>>> two seperate loops one to the cpu and ultra, second to second ultra and ram>>>> radiator

that would mean id have to move the radiator...that sucks lol. its too long. and you have no idea how hard it is to get the pipes on

buy more tubing and a T bar out of the pump and a T bar into the radiator

pump>>>>> two seperate loops one to the cpu and ultra second from second ultra and ram>>>> radiator

the tai chi case comes with a radiator should i use that instead of the one that comes with my watercooling kit?

Buy an inexpensive thermaltake radiator just for your cards. Looking at your uber system you are not hurting for cash, BTW that is just an amazing rig.
EDIT: jsut use your extra rad for the cards. What pump do you have because if it is not powerful enough than running two loops would be fruitless.

thanks for the advise, im gonna have a little play around with it, the pump is made by swiftech it came in the pack. Im pretty sure its powerfull enough. im just not sure about the radiator that came with my case, its a bit cheap lol. I can tell thermaltake cut corners with it but it will have to do for now, i wont overclock =)

thanks for the advise, im gonna have a little play around with it, the pump is made by swiftech it came in the pack. Im pretty sure its powerfull enough. im just not sure about the radiator that came with my case, its a bit cheap lol. I can tell thermaltake cut corners with it but it will have to do for now, i wont overclock =)

Set up the thermaltake case kit to cool your 2 graphics cards. Then use the swiftech only for your CPU.

That's the best way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom