P35 Mobos already out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the p5k3 has been out for a while I think one or two weeks not sure though. you can always wait you could wait for july 22nd or till end of the summer for the new seagate 1tb to drive down prices or the completion of the amd k10 series in november

IMO If you wait for the 'next big thiing' you will always be waiting and you will never actually buy anything, though I understand waiting in moderation (eg for july 22nd)

IMO If you wait for the 'next big thiing' you will always be waiting and you will never actually buy anything, though I understand waiting in moderation (eg for july 22nd)

Yes, I had that thought since I was looking to build my new rig around mid April, and I still waiting but to the reasonable July 22 :D .

The only thing that I'm not sure about is buying the 8800 GTX card cuz if what I have heard is correct Nvidia will release the G92 in November so I will be wasting around $556, unless ATI release the 2900XTX before July 22 is that going to happen anyway?!?! or I'm wrong??

Well the G92 is slated to be released at the 4th quarter of this year, before the holidays. But I'm not sure, if it's early as November. Actually it's possible because the 8800GTX debuted in November, if I remember correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom