Final Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would get the 3600 65nm, the buzz is they see 3.0 ghz fairly easy. I am actually building almost the same machine except with the g skill hz's

If you read his first post, he already has the X2 3800+, and is only getting the monitor and graphic card.

He doesn't have to upgraded the CPU. He can just overclock it.

he may not, but I like them lol any idea on the frames I would get with my coputer with the 8800GTS 640mb ?

Meh the same slashing moves and boring spells in that game just got repetitive. Maybe theres some new mods that give you new fighting moves. I stopped playing a while ago.

you can always just send me your copy then LOL LOL LOL ;) but dose anyone have any ideas on how many fps I would get on a game like oblivion? I say oblivion because i hear it takes a good system to run.

I'm guessing 20-40 fps on max settings, at that resolution of the monitor.

You don't need AA at that resolution and you only get that low frames in the "killing fields" of Oblivion. In the fields without AA but maxed everything else I say about 40-55 which is pretty standard for the fields but once you go inside a dungeon or something even with AA everything will be maxed.

now i am not a genius of fps, but in simple terms i shouldent go below 20 fps??? and as i said i dont know a ton but is 20 fps good and clear? or lag or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom