$500 is my LIMIT need Tips+Advices or any recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
ORDERED. ty for the help I shall enjoy this build but I will take a pic and post because this will be my first build after stepping away from Dell.

ORDERED. ty for the help I shall enjoy this build but I will take a pic and post because this will be my first build after stepping away from Dell.

wait! i made a stupid mistake! the x1950pro is actually a better performer! i have no idea why i typed the 8600gt! oh i hope i didn't just make you buy that!

cancel the order!

plz tell me u got the g-skill ram instead of the XMS2 RAM, qhich have a horrible performance/price ratio.... g-skill are better cuz u can oc better...

plz tell me u got the g-skill ram instead of the XMS2 RAM, qhich have a horrible performance/price ratio.... g-skill are better cuz u can oc better...
Uh...No. The red G.Skill sticks are merely value ram sticks at almost $100. Although the XMS2's i recommended are DDR675, I'm pretty sure it can overclock to more than what the max of the DDR800 G.Skill memory does, and it's 30 bucks cheaper.

Uh...No. The red G.Skill sticks are merely value ram sticks at almost $100. Although the XMS2's i recommended are DDR675, I'm pretty sure it can overclock to more than what the max of the DDR800 G.Skill memory does, and it's 30 bucks cheaper.

xms2 suck.... i say get the HZ, or NQ(black ones or blue ones) helped me get my e4300 to 3.4 ghz woot , those were the days... i want my core 2 duo back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom