$500 is my LIMIT need Tips+Advices or any recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far I have ordered the following so I still need advices to go with the rest of the parts.

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor 4000+ Socket AM2

Lite-On SATA Half-Height
Dual Layer DVD Burner
LH-20A1S, 20X DVD+/-R, 8X
DVD+/-R9, 8X DVD+RW, 6X
DVD-RW, 12X DVD-RAM.

HD: Seagate / 320GB / 7200 / 16MB / SATA-300 / OEM / Hard Drive

Case: CASECOOLERMAS|CAC-T05-UW BLK RT

Power Supply: PSU COOLRMSTR|RS-450-ACLY 450W RT

Mobo: MSI K9N4 SLI-F nVIDIA nFORCE 500 SLI CHIPSET ATX FORM FACTOR 2xPCI-E(X16)/2xPCI-E(X1)/2xPCI/4xDDR2 W/SATA2 RAID,LAN(Gb),USB 2.0 & AUDIO (CPU TYPE:AMD - SOCKET AM2)

I need a recommendation for a good videocard and how much ram I would need for a medium gaming and I will be purchasing a windows xp sp2 for like $130 New.

This is what I read from a review

I just called EVGA and was able to confirm that they really hide the ball on this one -- it's NOT HDCP enabled (and there's no way to find it out from their Web site, manuals or spec sheets). That means you'd never be able to watch HD-DVD, Blu-Ray or other protected HD video content through this card -- you'd just get a blank screen.

The reason why I am bringing this up is because I do alot of gaming and I enjoy watching alot of movies on my computer so this is why I brought this review by a unknown person.

Gururson can you give me a couple choices of videocards so I can compare the specs by specs. ty i just don't know what is good so not being a lazy researcher.

Maybe 20-60 bucks more and a much better card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom