System Spec Program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunulos

Baseband Member
I want to post all my system information on here to find out whats the best video card my system can manage, whats the best program for doing this?

Thx. :)

Gah, thats the name of it, i had it last year but could not remember the name, been nagging me for days :S

Thx Peter :) :happy:

I've been meaning to try this program. does it show the names of drivers that aren't install yet like everest?

Not sure. I believed Everest only shows the website of the manufacturer. Like this: "Download drivers: www.nvidia.com". "Download BIOS: www.asus.com.tw".
Or does it show more detailed resources?

Not sure. I believed Everest only shows the website of the manufacturer. Like this: "Download drivers: www.nvidia.com". "Download BIOS: www.asus.com.tw".
Or does it show more detailed resources?

yes. I use everest to name drivers after I reinstall windows on people's machine.
I then download the drivers. this stops me from open the case and manually looking for the chipsets of drivers. it also has a feature that will post a link to the motherboard bios. it's fairly easy to head to the mobo drivers from there

yes. I use everest to name drivers after I reinstall windows on people's machine.
I then download the drivers. this stops me from open the case and manually looking for the chipsets of drivers. it also has a feature that will post a link to the motherboard bios. it's fairly easy to head to the mobo drivers from there

Don't let too many people know that you're into computers. Unless it is your business, ofcourse.

People keep asking me to fix their computer. And they keep screwing up (using IE).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom