20k build

Status
Not open for further replies.

psp_crazy1

Daemon Poster
ok. heres the deal. theres a person on another forum who wants to build the ultimate computer w/ a 20k budget. there all noobs, and i dont want to give him the wrong things. so if anyone could do this, and not a cent over, everything would be nice. he needs everything, so include monitors mice ect.

If you go to the Mac page u can custom build a Mac with all the bells and whistles and it comes to 15,000 dollars. It has like 16 gbs of ram and lots of other craziness.

Well you're talking about Xeons. They don't game as well as C2Ds. And 15k rpm hard drives, is just a waste of money, for an average PC user. It's mostly for big businesses. 8800 Ultras are another waste of money, even though he has alot. Just get GTXs. He can save $18k and and just build an awesome $2k+ computer. And if he spends $20k on a computer right now, I'll be laughing in his face in a few months, because there'll be something better.

thats what i was going for...i just had to leave it to a more experienced techie
lets put it this way: buying a formula one car isnt gonna make drifting any better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom