Can I upgrade my processor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways, let's all not argue cos really the answer to this thread is GOOGLE woot.
i didnt look into it too much, but it seemed like the couple articles i did scan said no c2d for you. but, i was in a hurry and apologize for my mistaken first assumption that all socket 775 would support c2d.

k, you just suggested that he bought a processor that gets beat by processors 1000 dollars less than it instead

not trying to start a flame war but he asked what he could upgrade his processor to, and the reason i mentioned that processor was because another member describled it inproperly,

Yeah, I didn't see much C2D support after re-googling now.. But now that I think of it, I would probably want to upgrade to a new motherboard anyway. You wont be thorougly pleased with a Pentium D anyway, I think.

And TheEnd187, not that I want to continue arguing about this anymore, but from my quick scan of the topic, it seemed you were the first to bring up the P4EE.

no..... its just a unlocked Multiplier with a P4, but i think u can use a Pentium D, but not Core 2 Duo, maybe Core 2 Duo if u were lucky but most likely not

actually i did menion it first but someone else descried it wrong no offense vernong,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom