New Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntstopthecrooks

In Runtime
pretty much I know very little about computers, had one made for me a couple years ago and need a new one. I want it for gaming, i play daoc, wow and going to start eq2.Im having someone else build it for me, i have 1000$ budget but could stretch to 1200 if the part thats stretching the budget would really be that big of a help. In the budget though i need to fit in a wireless card and i want it to be the best one i can get, i have wireless internet and it constantly cuts out while playing and i need to get a really good one. Any suggestions? Im going to buy my parts either off newegg or mwave. thanks alot.
I have speakers, keyboard. ,mouse, and monitor ( monitors not that great if theres a nice one for cheap you could include that to ) also don't want sound card. i could care less about sound

hey b1gap thanks alot, i will go with your set up and since it saved me a little money i will get monitor and upgrade video to 640 mb. For case how are antecs? any other suggestions i was considering the 900 or the p180.? And can u give me a suggestion the cpu cooler? I think thats the only other thing i need.

alright thanks alot will order within the next week . I dont have a person to build it for me yet going to have to start looking around but when it all goes together i will let u know how it is.
And also do u have a suggsetion on a cheap monitor cuz i have an flat emachines monitor that came with my computer but its a cheap one i dont even know if i will get the full effects of the 8800 with it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom