Got my parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

AP4LIFETN

Daemon Poster
My setup is in my signature...i'm gonna start putting this thing together as soon as i get home at 8(at work at honda right now)...what i want to know is how do i set up my raid drivers from the getgo, before installing windows...and is there anything special i have to set up in BIOS? or should i just put everything together and prop in the WINXP cd...any tips/help would be appreciated...and i hope everything works...knock on wood

youll need a floppy drive and a floppy disk with your raid drivers on it, then when your installing press f6 when instructed to install the raid drivers

hey which screws do i use to screw in my mobo? they sent me like 20 different small ones with my case

Just figure out which ones fit. Make sure you put the separators between the mobo and case.

I don't know what all the screws look like because I don't have that mobo but they are the screws with a screw hole on the top to screw another screw into them. They make the mobo sit a couple mm off of the case. If all of the screws are the same size then it doesn't matter which ones you use.

ok i got it up and running, looks hella sweet...i had a bit of trouble installing the AF7, im looking at the bios screen and the CPU seems to be a 27-28 degrees C, did i install it right? or should it be even lower in idle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom