G-Skill RAM prices went up

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
well on newegg... hz ram is now 150$ from 109$ and the 89$ NQ, has raised to... 144$

i guess because they want more profits? i mean its selling pretty quickly since i recommend it atleast 5 times a day at the forum, that or low on stock and the price jack is for the low supply high demand til more stock comes

It's about supply and demand.

I have a feeling though, when the July 22 price cuts happen....other components could go up, because there will be a higher demand to build computers.

yep, pretty much what my first post said... but ur right about the price cuts... man its never right time to build meself a system if my parents let me

lol....I paid about $260 for my ram.....argh! That was when all the ram prices, were sky high. At that time, the HZs were like $200+ too.

crap. i knew i shoulda bought em last week.
the HK's are still 104. and that is a rockin price for the 4-4-3-5 1T timings that they have.

thank god i bought mine for 109...still, i think i shoulda bought the 2x2GB so that when i want more, i just add another 2x2GB in and then i maxed out my mobo...but the prices had a $40 instant savings...and that savings just went away..

on a side note, whats difference betweek HK and HZ's? i bought the black ones, HZ's

the powersupplies too, i think well at least the ones i have the price went up $20.00 higher.

HZ are D9, they also (supposedly) overclock better. they have better heat spreaders. they are black lol. the HK have tighter timings, though.
but i have reaf that the HK will do over 1000mhz at their stock timings if you juice em a bit....so i dunno. thats a pretty massive overclock for having those kinds of timings.
i think they raised the prices because the supply is down. when they get back up to stock the prices will come down i reckon. i will be watching for sure. now i'm thinking of buying the HK before they go up 50 bucks....crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom