Is this a good Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.
should i cancel my order and get the gigabyte instead of the msi?

the gigabyte has only one pcie slot which is what makes me not want it but after my experience with msi, i may just take it into consideration besides it has lots of usb ports and sata ports and stuff.

should i cancel and get the gigabyte instead?

dont cancel

ok, but if this thing fails again, im assuming that its not the motherboard but something else. I cant have two crappy motherboards sent to me. So it would be something else i assume. Im hoping this will work as newegg only has 30 day return policy and thats from the day you order the items not when you receive it and to the day they receive the items returned not the day you shipped it to them. :(

Which is basically only like 20 days.

I would not want to waste $2,000+ worth of stuff and not get anything out of it.

DOA motherboards happen all of the time really with every company. I really can't see that it happening again.

DOA motherboards happen all of the time really with every company. I really can't see that it happening again.

sorry but what does DOA mean? I read that a lot on the reviews for this motherboard at newegg :(

u can't expect everything to be perfect, in a Computer builders life, atleast 2% of his parts he/she has ever used is DOA, no big, with newegg, ask for a new one, sent it back and they'll send u back a new one when they receive it

u can't expect everything to be perfect, in a Computer builders life, atleast 2% of his parts he/she has ever used is DOA, no big, with newegg, ask for a new one, sent it back and they'll send u back a new one when they receive it

but will they send it to you if it has passed 30 days?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom