speaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
I have a cable coming out of my case called speaker and I have not been able to figure out what it actually does I assume its to plug in next to the power led, power switch and stuff on the motherboard but It doesn't appear to have any effect when plugged in. what does this cable actually do????

yeah I figured that out after a couple of guides on google. I have no Idea how I get my sound level indicator working on the front of my case then theres no mention of the connector in the manual

well my case is currently in tatters with everything just splayed out wires everywhere lol because I am still doing my mod but here's the case:

Welcome to Thermaltake

no mention on how to make the indicator work on google, **** me for having such a rare case there are only 2-3 reviews on it

well I know as much as you about the sound level indicator lol which is nothing there is a picture of it operational on the front left hand side of the case its like 5 led's in a circle which light up as system volume is increased but I can't see where to plug it in

ok I have made progress I have cancelled it down to three cables which are all connected but don't appear to be doing anything

cable one has audio written on the socket and the pin configuration would place it in a slot labelled AA/P1 on the mobo. I think this is the front audio input/output

cable 2 is one going from the back pci bracket which came supplied with the case it is just a simple 2 pin which connects to a mysterious cable at the front

cable 3 there is a random Molex connector with only 2 wires in it that appears from behind the hdd rack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom