motherboard is dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinoy3000

Daemon Poster
i brought the computer this morning to compusa and they said today that the motherboard is dead as it does not post or something like that.

Im calling newegg right now and hoping that they will replace it for me or i can chose a different motherboard.

Edit: Okay they gave me an RMA number so I can return it to them. So...... I will order a new motherboard but which one should I order?

Please help. I dont want to go with MSI due to this experience.

dude, i love that mobo, i was planning to get that this summer, after i get some money. so u sure its dead. i wouldnt trust people from compusa.
i hope they replace it soon so u can enjoy ur awesome build man
good luck

ok thanks, sorry if it takes me a while to reply but im deassembling everything.

One question, an i wipe off the thermal paste off the heat sink and the cpu? how and with what?

Edit: im gonna order the same board and ill just have compusa assemble it. if they say that the motherboard is dead again, then they must be doing something wrong.

oh and pinoy: some paper towels with rubbing alcohol, i use 100%. If you decide to buy a bottle of thermal paste remover, itll dissolve it like nothing but alcohol works too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom