Need answer ASAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that's better. I guess those lumps are like standoffs. But I heard, screwing the motherboard with direct contact to the case, would short it out. I could be wrong. Wait for someone else's answer.

yeah anyone else know?? im getting anxious to get started building and right away i get hit by this problem

i can't tell from ur first pic, but i assume they look like holes for the standoffs to go into, but u know what the say about assuiming... it makes an a** out of you and me :)

cuz A-S-S-U-M-E

Yes the lumps are to keep the motherboard from touching the case so there is no electricity going through the case and you won't get electrocuted.

hmmmm, i was gonna critique you for your poor information supply about your problem, but then i saw the final pic. i have an old revision of the same case, and it comes withou said 'lumps'. if i were you i would screw the fixings into those lumps and try to insert motherboard. if screwing the attatchments in was wrong, the only problem you will encounter is that the ports to the rear of the motherboard wont line up with the guide on the back of the case. and easy fix, just unscrew attatchments and fix mobo right to the 'lumps'. waste of 30 mins, but eh, beats sitting around here waitin for some foo to reply!

If thats a Xion II Xon case then I have the exact same thing. They are just stand offs as said. Install your mobo and it will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom