OS installation for my new build

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya plus the CD has every version u want.... but for 15 day limitation.... so u can get vista basic install ultimate, and if u can use the RC2 keys, you just saved 200$ something bucks.... but i highly doubt that works... but some1 at TF did say it worked.....

ya plus the CD has every version u want.... but for 15 day limitation.... so u can get vista basic install ultimate, and if u can use the RC2 keys, you just saved 200$ something bucks.... but i highly doubt that works... but some1 at tech forums did say it worked.....

the timerstop method works fine...

lol, i thought it was integrated in the newer copies coming out... well ok :) that works too if what u said is true

truth be told, i don't see vista in my future, it will limit my benchmark scores, and makes gaming harder... even tho it has dx10

truth be told, i don't see vista in my future, it will limit my benchmark scores, and makes gaming harder... even tho it has dx10

i only have it for dx10. otherwise id stick with xp which is what i do, i have vista on a sepreate hdd and xp on another. I also hate office, waste of £300 if you ask me. the most annoying this is if you make a document on it and try and use an older version of office its un-compatable! arhhhhgghhhh! the list of how annoying microsoft are can go on forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom